Tuesday, February 12, 2008

maybe its the weather (suppose to be 72 today)....







or the fact that i live 5 minutes from the beach but i think the stuff at beach dwelling is great. they have a very calming and relaxed feeling in their style of furniture and accessories. i LOVE the tideline dresser- the pulls are fab and the fact that it is on wheels makes me like it even more (i have a thing for wheels). the ella dining chairs remind me of the ones in the suzanne kasler tourquiose dr...the room w/ the mixed, matched chairs. they are super cute. and this woven blanket makes me want to curl up on my sofa after a day at sullivan's island spent laying out (i know its horrible for you) and then heading to poe's and getting a tuna taco and a margarita...ok i am totally day dreaming of a life i use to live- pre- kid.....

6 comments:

chelswat said...

I am in love with the beach dwelling website! I get so excited when I find a new online company...thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

the shop is great in person, too! you should check it out if you're ever in Birmingham!

Brilliant Asylum said...

You are so lucky to live so close to the ocean. Cute dresser too!

style and grace said...

I too love beach dwelling!! As far as the laying out and margaritas....does all of that really have to end when you have a kid??? Please say no!!

Michelle said...

Great site, thank you....I tend to get a bit beach style decor obssessed in the summer time...especially after a holiday.....sigh.....

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need to make a road trip to Birmingham to visit the store in person & see your oldest friend in the world. You are very much overdue a visit to the great state of Alabama!!!